Troy Female Seminary
date: c 1840
small steel engraving with hand color - matted
depicts early buildings of the Female Seminary founded by Emma Willard in 1814 which relocated to Troy in 1821. The Seminary was re-named as Emma Willard School in 1895 and relocated to a new campus on Mount Ida.
printed by Cammeyer and Clark, New York
3 1/8 x 6" mat: 8 x 10"